You have almost finished
Greater Accra | ACCRA | Full Time | GHS 2,000- GHS 2,500 | 2020-09-03
• Perform duties related to land surveying for identifying land ownership and property boundaries.
• Conduct records management activities and performs historical and legal land ownership research.
• Develop and inspect land surveying project contracts.
• Support field measurement and layout.
• Conduct standard calculations to identify areas, elevation, and volumes of field survey notes.
• Conduct basic calculations using field note data.
• Read, utilize and interpret design drawings and topographic maps.
• Study, learn and interpret CAD computer applications.
• At least HND Building Technology or related field
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in relevant field
how to apply
LOG IN OR SIGN UP TO APPLY NOW