You have almost finished
A REPUTABLE COMPANY
Greater Accra | ACCRA | Full Time | GHS 3000- GHS 4000 | 2020-09-03
• Organise and Monitor building or Civil works.
• Conduct complete detailed inspections on Estates or Landed properties including interviews and legal searches and prepare a complete report on each inspection.
• Ensure Estate Security and neatness at all times.
• Inspect and advise on rent to be paid on rented properties or facilities for staff
• Maintain an Asset Register.
• Supervise all Estate activities and services.
• Develop and maintain landed properties.
• Ensure the routine maintenance and repairs of facilities.
• Monitor and observe facilities and equipment for defect and report for immediate repairs.
• Any additional responsibilities assigned by the Manager of the Department.
• At least a Bachelor's Degree in Estate Management, or related field.
• Minimum of Ten (10) years of working experience in a related role.
• A Certificate in Property Management oi relevant Certification is an added advantage.
• Must be able to perform a variety of tasks.
• Good at Written and Verbal Communication
• Must be computer literate
• Must have good presentation skills
• Must be a good negotiator
• Accountability and ability to analyse written and numerical information
• Ability to coordinate the work of others and manage external contractors
• Ability to get on with all kinds of people and cope well with pressure
how to apply
LOG IN OR SIGN UP TO APPLY NOW