You have almost finished
Accounting and Finance
Greater Accra | Accra | Full Time | GHS 5,000-GHS 7,000 | 2020-07-22
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- A minimum of a Master’s degree or its equivalent in Audit, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, preferably combined with an internationally recognized professional accounting/auditing
- A minimum of six (6) years proven working experience
- Sound knowledge and auditing experience of private and public sector operations, financial instruments, and information systems
- Good interpersonal, supervisory, communication and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to influence and inspire team members.
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues in a multi-cultural environment and to build effective working relations with colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while ensuring quality and exceeding expectations.
- Ability to apply international audit standards to deliver quality audit report in line with the Bank’s strategy needs/situation.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral)
- Proficiency in use of computer Aided Audit tools like ACL, Pentana, TeamMate, etc. Experience in the use of data analytical tools is a plus
how to apply
LOG IN OR SIGN UP TO APPLY NOW