You have almost finished
A REPUTABLE COMPANY
Greater Accra | ACCRA | Full Time | ATTRACTIVE | 2020-07-16
- Provides services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals
- Records transactions by logging cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks and other special services
- Prepare currency transaction reports and ensure all information is accurate and complete
- Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions, ascertaining customers’ needs, directing customers to a branch representative.
- Completes special requests by closing accounts, taking orders for checks, exchanging foreign currencies, providing special statements, copies, and referrals, completing safe-deposit box procedures.
- Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions, counting and packaging currency and coins, reconciling loan coupons and other transactions, turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller, maintaining supply of cash and currency.
- Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions, maintaining customer traffic surveys, assisting in certification of proof.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Degree/ HND in Accounting or any related course
- 1 - 3 Years work experience in cash handling
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- Basic maths and computer skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Professional appearance and courteous manner.
how to apply
LOG IN OR SIGN UP TO APPLY NOW