You have almost finished
A REPUTABLE COMPANY
Greater Accra | ACCRA | Full Time | ATTRACTIVE | 2020-07-16
- Perform safely CCR production and process operations duties and responsibilities.
- Manage, monitor and controls the DCS systems, Fire and Gas systems and subsea FMC systems.
- Carry out plant and equipment start-up and shutdown safely and in accordance to company procedures and work instructions.
- Responsible for the safe operations of the process system in case of emergency as directed by the Production Supervisor / Production Superintendent / FM and OIM.
- Carry out the safe operation of CCR for process plant and production related equipment safely and efficiently, under the direction of the Process Superintendent and CCR Production Supervisor.
- Ensure the safe and efficient operation of process plant, systems and equipment, and associated equipment during his shift, and to ensure proper handovers during shift change.
- Engineering Degree or HND
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) Certificate III Diploma Process Engineering – Hydrocarbons
- 5 year’s working experience in offshore oil and gas or relevant industry experience
- Production Management systems Experience
- FPSO or offshore experience
how to apply
LOG IN OR SIGN UP TO APPLY NOW