You have almost finished
A REPUTABLE COMPANY
Greater Accra | ACCRA | Full Time | ATTRACTIVE | 2020-07-16
- Prepare or update specifications,
procedures, material requisitions, and electrical construction documents.
- Work closely with the Project
Electrical Engineers to ensure that all Electrical Engineering issues are
properly resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure the company comply with
all project and statutory requirements and Stakeholder expectations.
- Develop electrical designs for
various voltage systems, including LV and MV systems.
- Support design and drafting team
members in the development of all power system drawing deliverables related to
and modification of production, handling, processing, metering, and shipping
(oil, gas, water, and steam) facilities.
- Supports project team in
development of design documentation, plans and reports for relevant project
- Assist in the evaluation and
selection of electrical systems and materials.
- Attend project coordination
meetings with internal team members and/or external consultants.
- Performs calculations to analyze
and design electrical system components using company standard software and proprietary
- Provide Electrical Engineering
input into the preparation, review and approval of Procurement procedures, the
Project Supplier List, contractor/vendor pre-qualification, Purchase
Requisitions, Invitations to Tender, etc.
- Minimum of a Degree qualified and
chartered or equivalent in appropriate engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in engineering
role in Oil and gas, Refinery, Petrochemical or other related fields
- Sound knowledge of Electrical
- Major project experience with
strong design engineering/procurement background and a broad understanding of
multiple disciplines and their interfaces;
- Experience of supervising work in
a Contractor's Design Office
- Thorough understanding of
electrical systems, means and methods, materials, and industry standards.
- Understanding of all phases of
project document production and the relationship between electrical drawings
- Ability to check the work of
others for accuracy and completeness and manage time to meet project budget and
- Developing Electrical Equipment
Data Sheet, electrical equipment specification and requisition for quotation.
- Excellent oral and written
communication skills. Presentation skills a plus.
- Requires understanding of
Microsoft Office Suite. Micro station and AutoCAD.
- Knowledge and application of
Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
how to apply
LOG IN OR SIGN UP TO APPLY NOW