You have almost finished
A REPUTABLE COMPANY
Greater Accra | ACCRA | Full Time | ATTRACTIVE | 2020-07-15
- Ensures that the monthly collection target of loans in
arrears as determined by management is achieved.
- Design, implementation and application of sound lending and
collection practices as part of the credit and risk management function and
- Ensures all credit activities are in compliance with sound
business practices, legislation, regulations, by-laws, policies and procedures.
- Conducts regular reviews of lending limits, audit controls,
lending caps and other risk management areas to ensure compliance
- Establish and document credit management policies, processes,
and clear guidelines including pre-loan eligibility requirements, client
screening, collateral, product design, loan approval authority level, repayment
terms and incentives, and delinquency and default management.
- Ensure that loans adhere to existing policy guidelines, that
documentation is adequate to ensure security of collateral, and that ongoing
administration and review is adequate to maintain the loan portfolio’s quality
- Implement effective delinquency measurement and loan loss
monitoring policies and procedures including a standard monitoring tool for
payments in arrears and portfolio at risk.
- Ensuring the application of sound lending and collection and
risk management principles and ensures compliance through unannounced spot
checks and audits.
- Embarks on an exercise to recover accounts that have been
- Ensure that appropriate telephone and/or personal contact is
made at the earliest possible stage on written off accounts, in accordance with
the recoveries time table
- Ensure that payments are correctly allocated to the
- Check demand letters for a hundred percent accuracy before
- Ensures that he/she takes cognisance of duties performed by
other team members to enable adequate cover to be provided at all times of
- Management of external agencies (bailiffs, lawyers, debt
collectors) in collaboration with the Legal Department To undertake Debt
Recovery Analysis for the Compliance & Recovery.
- A Master’s degree from a recognized University
- General knowledge in banking with emphasis on credit/banking
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar field
- Excellent analytical skills and appreciation of ICT
(especially, MS excel).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with good
- High sense of integrity
how to apply
LOG IN OR SIGN UP TO APPLY NOW