• Oversee warehouse activities
taking into consideration the Quality Monitoring System.
• Ensure good hygienic conditions
of the warehouse and its environs in accordance with Safety and Quality
• Ensure that goods delivered to
the company are exactly according to the order by checking their quality,
quantity and condition on arrival.
• Control the dispatch of goods
by ensuring that only released and dully authorised goods are dispatched from
• Ensure safe storage of raw, packaging,
semi-finished, finished materials and all other items in the warehouse by spot
checks, good housekeeping and identification of unsafe conditions and working
• Provide reliable information to
management at any point in time on stocks and conditions of goods in the
warehouse by establishing, maintaining and updating accurate records of stocks,
issues and dispatches
• Lead the team, including third
Parties to achieve set objectives.
• Ensure stock quantity is always
aligned and accurate.