You have almost finished
AN INTERIOR DESIGN COMPANY
Greater Accra | SPINTEX | Full Time | GHC 1,200 | 2021-05-28
Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
• Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
• Assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
• Operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
• Stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
• Prepare and work from sketches, drawings, plans or specifications
• Follow oral and written instructions
• Applicant must have a minimum of NTVI Grade (I) Certificate (Carpentry & Joinery / Furniture Craft) or Advanced (Carpentry & Joinery / Furniture Craft) issued by a recognized institution
• Applicant must have at least three years post qualification experience
• Thorough knowledge of the common practices, tools, terminology in carpentry
• Knowledge of safety precautions of the carpentry trade
• Knowledge in the use of carpentry tools and wood working equipment
• Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
how to apply
LOG IN OR SIGN UP TO APPLY NOW